Gas Boilers and Heaters
Enjoy the warmth of your home, consuming less and without paying more
If you hate having cold feet...
Gas Boilers and Heaters
Enjoy the warmth of your home more than ever with your gas boiler or heater and save more than ever.
Stop worrying, install more efficient equipment and start reducing consumption during the colder months.
We check that your boiler or heater is working efficiently annually.
If you install a boiler with the Gas Equipment Upgrade service, you can purchase a smart thermostat, valued at ¤250, for only ¤99 (VAT included).
Because every day we work to show you that we are committed to you, your savings and the planet.
By equipping your home with Smart Home you will save energy and money.
Control electricity use and temperature from your smartphone, and check your consumption in real time.
We are on hand for anything you need, and you can consult us with any queries.
Peace of mind
We solve the major and most common problems that can arise in your home.
What do gas boilers and heaters include?
- Supply of equipment with standard installation.*
- Customer service and repair of faults.
- Annual maintenance and check.
* included in the General Terms and Conditions section of the Smart Boiler contract.
The standard installation associated with the gas equipment upgrade service includes:
- Removal and recycling of the old gas equipment.
- Installation of a new boiler or water heater in the same location as the old unit.
- Hoses and small parts to connect the property's hot water (boiler and water heater) and heating (boiler only) circuits with the new boiler or heater.
- Electrical connection of the new boiler or heater. If there is no electrical outlet available, installation of electrical outlet using a power strip, not exceeding four metres in length.
- Replacement of the external flue (maximum two metres in length with a bend of 45° or 90°) with a concentric flue, provided that an atmospheric boiler or heater is being replaced with a sealed-type boiler or heater and there is no shared flue for sealed-type boilers or heaters.
- For condensation boilers: installation of the condensate drain (if the old boiler was not a condensation boiler) to the nearest drainage point (within a maximum of two metres).
- Connection of the existing ambient thermostat (for boilers only).
- Start-up of the gas equipment.
- Issuing of a gas installation certificate.
Learn about other energy efficiency services
Do you want to hire?
Call us at 900 11 00 11
or leave your phone number and we will call you
We have received your application and we will call you right away. Many thanks.