Technical support for disruptions in the electricity supply
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICE FOR DISRUPTIONS IN THE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
Iberdrola provides the staff, expertise and technical equipment required to diagnose electrical disturbances and propose the best solution for each case.
Our Technical Support Service for disruptions in the electricity supply offers the following benefits:
- Detailed information about product quality (relating to voltage wave) and better knowledge about protection against electrical disturbances in installations/processes.
- Minimisation of process interruptions caused by electrical disturbances.
- Improved reliability rates for the installations.
- Increased Quality of Individual Power Supply (NIEPI and TIEPI).
- Improved installation profitability.
The detection and execution of this type of projects for protecting installations against electrical disturbances takes place in successive stages, which supplement and expand knowledge of the installations, recommending the design and implementation of the best solutions in each case.
This staggered implementation allows you to take decisions regarding the scope of the analysis and choose among the different alternatives offered. The main stages in the project are:
- Identification of areas for improvement:
- Initial contact and collection of data and power supply operation logs.
- Technical visits to find out about the equipment and processes in the installation, studying existing problems and impacts on processes, equipment assembly, data collection, taking measurements and records.
- Logging and measuring voltage wave quality parameters in the installations.
- Analysis of the gathered documentation, data, measurements and logs.
- Drafting of a Results Report, which will include a Solutions Proposal and Recommendations to protect the equipment, processes and/or installations.
- Assessment of the efficiency of the proposed measures, considering the investment needed in relation to the costs of repairing faulty equipment/components, process downtime, unused materials, loss of production, unused labour, loss of profits, and so on.
- Submission and evaluation of offers to buy and install the proposed protection equipment and adapt the installations.
- Planning which takes into account the equipment delivery period and the work required to implement the approved measures.
- Contract for the implementation of the necessary measures using own resources or approved third parties.
- Tracking the progress of the adopted measures.