Service: ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICE, TRANSFORMER STATION INSTALLATION
Iberdrola offers the construction and start-up service for transformer stationsFootnote (*) needed to meet high energy demand, as well as the high-voltage power line required to connect them to the electricity distribution grid.
- Full coordination with the local electricity distribution company.
- Equipment manufactured by Iberdrola's usual suppliers, offering proven quality.
Sign up now with Iberdrola and benefit from the advantages that only an energy leader can offer:
- “Turnkey” offers optionally including project preparation and submission and management of the authorisation with the competent authorities.
- Work carried out by specialist companies which usually partner with Iberdrola.
- Carrying out of installations whose assembly and service strictly fulfil safety regulations, and under optimum operating conditions.
- Managing the closing of the file to enable signing up for high-voltage electric power.
Although there is no established limit, in urban areas it is applicable to most supplies that require more than 100 kW; in isolated areas and some industrial estates, this value can decrease to around 20 kW.