Taking case of the planet has never been so easy
Sign up now!
Enjoy the benefits!
LET'S LOOK AFTER THE ENVIRONMENT TOGETHER
With Iberdrola's E-Billing we both look after the environment and your procedures are more eco-friendly. We all win!
E-Billing offers many benefits, since it is:
- Safe: protected by the electronic signature certificate of the Spanish Royal Mint (Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre), which grants this type of bill the same legal validity.
- Fast: you can look it up as soon as it is issued from anywhere via de Internet, since we notify you by e-mail.
- Convenient: all the bills are filed on the computer and can be checked at all times.
- Free: there is no cost involved and you can cancel your registration at any time.
- Eco-friendly: because by using it you help reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
STEPS FOR REGISTERING FOR E-BILLING
- Registration in the Iberdrola My Customer Area If you are already a user of the My Customer Area, access with your password to register for E-Billing as indicated in step 2. If you are not yet a user, simply access the My Customer Area.
- Fill in the registration form that appears and send the application.
- To subscribe all your contracts to E-Billing easily and quickly, tick the "I want to subscribe all my contracts to E-Billing" checkbox.
- Once sent, a screen will appear confirming the receipt of the application. Almost instantly, you will receive an e-mail with a link in order to obtain your username and password.
- To complete the subscription you need to follow the instructions we'll send you to the e-mail address you provided.
- Registration for E-Billing Once you have a username and password, you can view all of your contracts and subscribe the ones you want to the E-Billing service by clicking on the "E-Billing" box in the "Subscription" section
- Receive the notification and check your bills Each time a new invoice is issued for any of your contracts which have been subscribed to E-Billing, you will receive an "availability notice" by e-mail. As of that moment, you may access the On-line Customer Office and view your bill, download it onto your computer or request a duplicate on paper, if you wish.