Gas Maintenance Service
Service, Conditions ...
Service: ENJOY YOUR GAS INSTALLATION UNDER THE BEST CONDITIONS BY SIGNING UP FOR THE GAS MAINTENANCE SERVICE
This service provides annual maintenance of your gas installation including the boiler or heater, the hydraulic heating circuit, the individual receiving installation and the cooking appliances (except for glass-ceramic stoves).
With the Gas Maintenance Service you enjoy a safer and more efficient installation and can save up to 22%on your boiler’s consumption. In addition, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that you’re being served by the best professionals.
This service includes Footnote (*):
- An annual diagnostic and maintenance visit.
- Discount on three hours of labour and €50 in material for the repair of faults in your system with a limit of two faults per year.
- Free visits with no limit on faults/breakdowns.
- Breakdown assistance within 48 hours on working days.
- Technical Support Service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, so you can report incidents or make any enquiries related to the service by calling 900 22 45 22.
Check the different offers you can benefit from. You can get up to two months of free service:
- Iberdrola Gas
- Iberdrola Electricity and Gas
- Iberdrola Connect@ Gas
- Iberdrola Connect@ Electricity and Gas
The price of the Gas Maintenance Service is only €8.95month (VAT not included).
The Gas Maintenance Service is provided throughout Spain, except in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
And if you need to replace your your old boiler, discover our service Iberdrola Gas Comfort.
Subject to the terms and limitations set out in the Conditions of the Gas Maintenance Service. The service does not include the periodic mandatory inspection that must be carried out by the gas distribution company every 5 years (4 in Basque country).
Conditions: ECONOMIC CONDITIONS OF THE GAS MAINTENANCE SERVICE
The price for the Gas Maintenance Service is €8.95/month (VAT not included).
Conditions: WELCOME PROMOTION
Find out about the exclusive offers you can benefit from when you sign up for the Gas Maintenance Service if you also sign up for gas and electricity with Iberdrola:
Conditions: SERVICE CONDITIONS
- Gas Maintenance Service:
Maintenance service for the customer’s natural gas installation, appliances and heating circuits, with the following scope:
- Annual diagnostic visit: Includes a scheduled annual diagnostic inspection and maintenance for:
- Individual gas receiving installation, performing the following operations: seal test, pressure testing, inspection of the ventilation of the premises, anchors, distance from other ducts, knocks, flexible connections and defects on the exposed pipes.
- Gas appliances with a capacity of up to 70 kW: water heaters, boilers and domestic appliances for cooking, except for glass-ceramic gas cookers; performing the following operations, based on the need determined by the type of appliance: verification of their operation when started, testing their seals, analysing the combustion products and measuring the ambient CO.
- Hydraulic heating circuit: inspecting the exposed circuit, checking seals, verifying valves, and lockshield valves, and bleeding radiators if necessary.
- Repair of defects-breakdowns:
Those items shall be corrected, with no additional labour charges up to a limit of 3 hours, including the materials for all the operations described in the scale, up to the maximum amount shown in the individual conditions.
Service coverage is restricted to two repairs in each annual contracting period. If the Client requests another repair after having made two repairs, the Client will be informed that the desired repair is not covered by the GAS MAINTENANCE SERVICE and will be billed in full according to the provided estimate with no entitlement to discount of any sort for travel, labour or materials.
- Annual diagnostic visit: Includes a scheduled annual diagnostic inspection and maintenance for:
The following is excluded from the scope of the Gas Maintenance Service:
- Inspections, assistance or repairs provided by persons unrelated to Iberdrola and any damage they may cause.
- Correcting the defects or breakdowns that may be detected during the visit that are the result of a defective gas installation and/or of any substantial change or modification made in the installation and/or gas appliances, whenever such changes or modifications have not been made by Iberdrola.
- The repair of defects or breakdowns arising from negligent, improper or malicious use by the Client of the installations mentioned in section: Annual Diagnostic Visit.
- Elements, appliances and/or parts of the installation that are not visible and/or not accessible at the time of the preventive inspection due to furniture being placed in the way, the structure of the premises or other objects, including equipment installed on the outside of the home or premises that, due to their location, are rendered inaccessible at the time of the inspection, or that they do not have appropriate sockets available to perform the described tests.
- The replacement or improvement of the elements to which this contract refers, including if it was done due to changes or a modification in the applicable legislation.
- The installations in which there are gas appliances with a capacity greater than 70 kW, glass-ceramic gas cookers and/or different water heaters, boilers or domestic appliances for cooking; and installations intended for commercial or industrial uses.
Repairs are not guaranteed for gas appliances more than 10 years old.
- Also excluded is damage caused by the elements covered in the contract or due to their lack of operation, personal injury or material damage caused by misuse or poor maintenance, injury to third parties, damage caused to the elements due to freezing, fire, explosions, floods or other disasters.
- Iberdrola shall not be liable for delays or impediments in the execution of the services in the event of strikes, riots, serious weather events and other events of force majeure.
Conditions: SERVICE PROVISION CONDITIONS
Iberdrola shall provide the Heating Gas Maintenance Service in accordance with the following conditions:
- Annual maintenance visits will adapt to Iberdrola procedures and follow the routes and schedules defined by Iberdrola, which shall be coordinated with the Client sufficiently in advance.
- The Client must allow Iberdrola service personnel to perform the work necessary for furnishing the GAS MAINTENANCE SERVICE. In particular yet not all-inclusive, the Client must grant access to the installations and equipment contemplated for the present Service in addition to provide Iberdrola with updated contact data at all times for the necessary installation, replacement and maintenance operations. Failure of the client to observe this condition may result in the termination of the contract.
- The Client will have the right to request that Iberdrola repair a maximum of two breakdowns during each annual contractual period with the scope and exclusions referred therein. The Client shall be liable for the appropriate and justified use of the breakdown notices sent to Iberdrola.
- The installer shall offer a minimum warranty of six months for all repairs that are made, from the date the repairs are completed.
- There will be a minimum six-month warranty on all repairs, effective from the repair completion date.
- The maintenance contract is assigned to the installations and equipment that are being maintained, located in the home shown in the Individual Conditions, such that if the customer moves to another home, the contract cannot be transferred, but it can be passed on to the new occupant, with notice given to Iberdrola concerning the change.
- The visits considered as part of this service do not exempt or replace execution of the periodic inspections that must be done by the gas distribution company in accordance with Royal Decree 919/2006.
- Iberdrola will attend to the breakdowns in the installations and equipment included within the scope within a maximum term of 2 business days (considered to be Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 8 pm, with the exception of national holidays) from the date of the annual maintenance visit or receipt of notice for the Client.
- If Iberdrola cannot guarantee service through no fault thereof but rather through causes including yet not limited to danger of the area, any type of aggression directed towards Iberdrola technicians, deficient hygienic conditions of the dwelling, the Client's repeated refusals to seal an installation requiring or intended for an annual maintenance visit, etc., Iberdrola reserves the right to rescind the present contract and will not be held liable for any cost whatsoever.
- Iberdrola may request the Client's voluntary participation when undertaking internal quality controls, which are always conducted by duly certified personnel.
- Early termination of the Gas Maintenance Service initiated by the client before the end of each annual period shall require the client to pay the price set for the entire annual period of the contract in force and which has not yet been paid, though the client shall maintain the right to the two breakdown notices stipulated for that annual period if they have not already been made.
- Termination of the natural gas supply contract with Iberdrola shall not necessarily involve the cancellation of the Heating Gas Maintenance Service unless it is expressly requested by the customer.
Conditions: RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXCLUSIONS
- Iberdrola shall be solely responsible for the correct execution of the work described in this contract.
Specifically, it shall not be responsible for:
- Personal injury or material damage resulting from misuse or improper maintenance.
- Damage caused to any element or its operation unless it is the cause of it.
- Injury to third parties caused by the covered elements.
- Acts of God and force majeure.
- The parties hereto agree that circumstances of force majeure and accidents shall exonerate them from liability.