INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
The most suitable solution
Optimising lighting systems results in substantial energy saving
In all energy applications, including lighting, energy saving depends on two factors: the technology used and the usage patterns.
In the case of lighting, the larger the size and the number of users, the more difficult it is to manually make an efficient use of energy.
With integrated management systems you can:
- Optimise the hours of operation.
- Adapt the lighting level to the activity carried out at all times.
- Improve the installation's operation and maintenance, as the operating conditions of the components can be detected at all times.
- Extend the installation's useful life.
- Provide real-time information.
Management systems are suitable for all types of lighting installations. We should bear in mind that lighting not only serves a functional purpose, it also stimulates our willingness and comfort when used properly. Thus, in business premises, dynamic lights, with changes in shade and lighting level, contribute to increase sales.
In the case of street lighting, where the lamps are so scattered and their supervision and control are extremely laborious, integrated management systems make it possible to:
- Improve the quality of the service.
- Avoid energy waste by preventing the lights from being switched on during the day and adapting the lighting level to the transit of people and vehicles.
- Reduce corrective maintenance costs by avoiding unnecessary trips.
- Facilitate the relationship between the municipal authorities and those responsible for managing the street lighting facilities.
Iberdrola offers its customers the possibility of analysing their specific needs and proposing the most suitable solution for street lighting, business premises lighting or the interior of buildings.