Green Charge Application, Technical Support Service ...
Discover everything you can do from the Green Charge Application:
- See the status of your charge points, decide what time of day you prefer to recharge or start the recharge from home.
- Schedule your recharges so your car is always ready when you need it. Plus, you can charge it at off-peak times, thus optimising time-of-day rates and minimising the power you subscribe to receive in your electricity contract.
- Locate all the charge points where you can recharge your vehicle and their availability: your own charge points, public charge points and those where you are authorised to recharge your vehicle.
- Plan your journeys taking into account the charge points available to you.
- Manage access permissions for your Green Recharge cards so only you can decide who has permission to recharge their vehicle at your charge points.
- Access full details and history of your recharges: find out how long your vehicle has taken to recharge, how much energy it has used, how much it has cost you or by how much your carbon footprint has shrunk thanks to your electric mobility.
Receive alerts when your vehicle has finished charging or of any incident.
You'll have all these functions and much more at your fingertips from any computer or via your smartphone.
Our charge point Technical Assistance Service (TAS) will assure you the very best service:
- 24-hour troubleshooting:
- Via all Iberdrola channels: customer service points, Telephone, Internet...
- Via the Green Charge Application.
- Repair service:
- Managed by a team of specialised technicians.
- Personal assistance from an authorised installer when required.