Service: WHAT IS MICRO-COGENERATION?
Micro-cogeneration equipment generates heat and electricity from a fuel, usually natural gas.
Electricity is generated through the motor's operation, and it is produced with high electrical performance.
Heat is generated with the motor's cooling water and is used for domestic hot water (DHW) and/or heating.
Micro-cogeneration offers many advantages, including:
- Improved energy efficiency: generating both heat and electricity in the same equipment increases the system's efficiency.
- Sustainability: the energy balance of cogeneration installations shows a large reduction in the CO2 footprint compared to conventional systems.
- Improved technology: cogeneration equipment uses the most advanced regulation and control technology.
- No need for investment: Iberdrola takes care of the investment needed for the installation.
- Guaranteed equipment performance: you only pay for the amount of energy consumed, not for the fuel used. We take responsibility for any variations in the installation's performance.
- 24-hour Technical Support Service: installations controlled by remote management systems. Customer service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with guaranteed response times.
- Full warranty: we take care of any replacement or breakdown in the new installation so you don't have to pay for labour, travel expenses or replaced materials in the event of a repair.