On-line Office for Self-producers or Special Regime Producers
The On-line Office for Self-producers or Special Regime Producers is an application that Iberdrola offers to all holders of production installations under the special regime who are represented or have been represented by IBERDROLA COMERCIALIZACIÓN DE ÚLTIMO RECURSO, S.A.U. as their last resort representative (RUR).
Through the On-line Office for Self-producers the represented holders can manage the most usual operations and enquiries on production data and records for their plants and installations, as detailed below:
- Send and look up production forecasts/programmes (facilities with P. Power >= 1 MW).
- Look up the facility's structural data and the mailing address.
- Draft Appendix IV with the contribution of the facility's annual data.
- Look up help documents and current regulations.
- Look up a summary of measurements and, where applicable, the load curves for each payment period, prior to each payment.
- Look up the invoices from the date of publication by the CNE (since the start of the activity and/or from November 2009).
- Look up and access the current data for the representation period.
So you can make the most of this application, we put at your disposal the Special Regime Self-producer On-line Office Manual [PDF].