PROTECTS THE INSTALLATIONS, ALLOWING LEAKAGE CURRENTS AND ATMOSPHERIC DISCHARGES TO FIND THEIR WAY TO THE GROUND
An earthing installation involves a direct electrical connection (without fuses or other protection devices) of conductive parts (electric circuits, metal components, etc.) to the ground using buried electrodes. Their purpose is to prevent dangerous potential differences in any equipment, installations, buildings, etc., allowing leakage currents and atmospheric discharges to find their way to the ground.
By signing up for our earthing installation service you benefit from the advantages that only a leading company in energy matters can offer you:
- Specialist companies in the sector who cooperate with Iberdrola on a regular basis perform the work.
- “Turnkey” offers, as an additional section to high and low-voltage installation offers.
- Measurement of earth resistance values and pass-through and contact voltages in transformer stations.
- Applies to new installations.
- Assessment of the location of earth connections and the materials used, in order to avoid “galvanic pairs”.
- Equipotential connections.