Service: AN IBERDROLA SOLUTION WITH MANY ADVANTAGES
Use frequency variators and save energy by regulating the speed of the induction motor and eliminating inefficient mechanical systems (valves, draught diverters, etc.).
A frequency variator turns industrial-frequency electric power into variable-frequency electricity, which thanks to the regulation of the motor's speed enables it to operate more efficiently while minimising the energy it uses.
Frequency variators are used to regulate asynchronous induction motors which usually drive pumps, fans, compressors, conveyor belts, escalators, etc.
This Iberdrola solution also provides the following benefits:
- Improved control process and, therefore, product quality.
- Reduction of the power needed when performing soft starts.
- Wide range of speeds, torques and power ratings.
- Facilitates control using several motors.
- Power factor improvement.
- Motor protection against overcurrents and overvoltages.
- Longer useful life of the motor.
All this with the guarantee and experience of Iberdrola, a great energy company.