How can we all be part of it? Companies, institutions and citizens need to drive the change towards a more sustainable economy by protecting, looking after and committing ourselves to the environment through our actions and gestures, to everyone’s benefit.
At IBERDROLA, a world leader in wind power, we believe in this change and in our combined actions and gestures. Our commitment:
- We are committed to renewable energy sources, particularly wind power. Go over to the IBERDROLA Bus when it visits your city and discover what clean energy is and how it works, in a fun way.
- We work in the development of smart grids to promote energy efficiency.
- With products and services for our customers, such as E-Billing, which offers your bills in a convenient, easy and sustainable way, 100% renewable Green Energy with no CO2 emissions, or electric vehicles, the best way to move around with zero emissions.
- Committed to the environment and to sustainability through www.togetheragainstclimatechange.com.
- With initiatives and tools as Trips CO2 Calculator which provides CO2 emissions of our trips.
- We disseminate our environmentally friendly approach through the corporate channels, such as the IBERDROLA Blog, and social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and Slideshare.
The World Environment Dayis celebrating its 40th anniversary. This year, the actions are focused on the new green economy, an alternative and much more sustainable proposal for relating to each other, working, doing business, travelling, communicating, consuming… that promotes low carbon emissions, resource efficiency, the use of less pollutant energy and equality and social inclusion.
Together we can achieve a more sustainable, efficient and egalitarian economy. Your actions also count!