- focuses its activity, pursuant to the Company’s Corporate Governance System, on the definition, supervision and monitoring of the strategies and general guidelines that must be followed by the Company and the Group, and
- entrust to the representative management decision-making bodies and to the Senior Managers the day-to-day management and direction as well as the dissemination, coordination and general implementation of the Group’s management guidelines, acting in furtherance of the interests of each and every one of the companies forming part thereof.
Senior Managers, relying on the support of the Operating Committee in connection with both supervision and monitoring functions and business strategic planning functions:
- carry out the activities required to implement the general policies and strategies set out by the Board of Directors,
- ensure the appropriate operation of the coordination and information mechanisms established with subsidiaries and
- promote the establishment of integrated corporate services for the Group companies in order to capitalize on the organizational and operational synergies deriving from the group relationship,