Join the IBERDROLA Team
Our Team is the real driving force that allows us to perform as a Global Energy group. That’s why in addition to developing our employees through continuous training and development, we search for new professionals to join us to help us continue to grow, enhancing their career development simultaneously.
Discover the new candidates area of the IBERDROLA Group, a unique tool that would allow you to find a job that matches your skills, experience, and expectations.
- Create your profile with your personal data and CV/Resume.
You only need to register once to be able to keep viewing our current vacancies. You can easily update your profile at any time.
- View employment opportunities across the IBERDROLA Group, across a variety of countries.
Our Company has presence in around 40 countries, potentially creating opportunities in each one. Don’t miss the chance!
- Our HR specialists within every company of the IBERDROLA Group can view your profiles if you are part of our candidate pool.
How to access the Job Channel
- If you registered before May 2013, and uploaded your CV/Resume, you will be required to do this again.
- The very first time you access you would need to complete your registration by clicking “register here”.
Advice for registering your CV/Resume
- Access data
- Use a secure password to help protect your data.
- Your e-mail address and password will allow you to access your profile and modify it at any time. If, for any reason, you change your e-mail address you should ensure you update this immediately. If you change your e-mail and the previous one is not operational, you would need to register your data again by sending us a message via the Job Channel inbox.
- What should you say about you?
- The information you provide should be relevant for any job opportunity. Tell us about your educational qualifications, training, and experience, and any other information you may consider important. The application will guide you step by step so you can complete your profile.
- Remember that if you provide false information your candidacy could be automatically rejected.